Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Maid Has OCD...

I swear, my maid has OCD. It's pretty cool. She does such a great job cleaning and is amazing at her job. However, her OCD takes over and attacks my bedroom. When I come home, my items are lightly rearranged. I keep my articles clustered together and make an artistic statement with the way they are sitting on my dresser. She comes in an lines them up and spaces them out. She leaves most of the room alone. She mainly attacks my dresser. So enjoy the pictures. The first one is how she makes it; the second one is the way I keep it.




2 comments:

  1. Never underestimate or under appreciate the good intentions of those of us who are blessed with OCD. Your father and your sister have it bad - but I think Michelle is a little worse than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. My picture is in the middle! Yay!

    ReplyDelete